This is a blog about my life. Let's see where it goes, shall we?

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break!

Today is the second official day of my Spring Break. Woohoo!

Speaking of spring things, the spring dance at school went pretty well. My friends and I had a lot of fun, even though the gym was super hot. No one special asked me to dance with them, though. Oh well, maybe next time. I really liked my dress, though. It was this light marsh green, with a low cut back and the neckline was lined with little sequins. It was really pretty.

My family and I also celebrated Easter this Sunday. We went out to brunch with my uncle, aunt, and cousins (twin ten-year-old girls) on my mom's side.. My dad and my uncle pretty much talked about basketball the entire time. They felt kind of left out because they were the only boys there. Some things never change.

Yay, so today I just spent the entire day relaxing. I hope that anyone who may read this is having fun, wherever they are, whatever they're doing!

See ya,
Lillian

No comments: