This is a blog about my life. Let's see where it goes, shall we?

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hi there

My name is Lillian, and I've decided to start this new blog. I've always wanted to start one, so here I am! I guess we'll see how it turns out... Truthfully, though, I'll be surprised if anyone actually reads this.

Just a little about myself I'm in high school, and I'm on the forensics team (public speaking, not cutting up dead people). Forensics is seriously the only reason why high school doesn't completely suck. I also like art, but I'm not taking an art class this semester. All art is cool, of course, but I'm mainly into calligraphy. I like hanging out with my friends, and shopping at the mall. My favorite color is light green, and I have a pet hamster, named Ruphus, who I love very much. I guess I'm just your average 21st century teenager

So, yeah. Just thought I'd get my place in the blog world.

See ya,
Lillian

No comments: