This is a blog about my life. Let's see where it goes, shall we?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just an Ordinary School Day

Hello to anyone that may be reading this...

School was so boring today. Especially Spanish class. My friend Kylie and I were able to pass the time by writing notes, but it still went on for forever. Right now, we're learning subjunctive verbs, which are super boring, and to me, don't make that much sense.

I'm kind of frustrated with some of my friends right now. Our Spring dance is at the end of this week, and they've been acting really dumb over whose house to take pictures at. Ugh... If they go on like this, no one will have any fun! Some people need to seriously grow up.

Anyways, right now I'm in the middle of working on my huge pile of homework. Maybe I should stop writing an do some of it...

See ya
Lillian

No comments: