This is a blog about my life. Let's see where it goes, shall we?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Slow Week

This week is going by sooo slowly. At least I can look forward to the Spring Dance. That is, if my friends stop fighting. I think I'm going to go with a completely different group, actually. My older friends have invited me, and I'm going to take them up on that offer, because I have no date to go with. It's a sad life, but I'll get over it. ;)

I have this HUUUGE bio test tomorrow, which I just finished studying for. Go ahead, ask me anything. Hopefully I'll be able to answer. Right now at my school we are deciding on next year's classes, and I can't decide if I want to take Biology AP or a physics class. I really want to take an AP class next year, but I have heard really good things about the physics classes. If there are any readers out there, do you guys have any suggestions? What did you take for science in high school, and did you like it?

I'm also really excited for Spring Break because I get to go to this really big forensics tournament over the last weekend. I've been working on my speech, and hopefully this time I'll win! My speech is a special occasion speech, which means I have to give a speech about a fake special occasion. Mine is a graduation speech; I'm pretending to be this really smart nerd who was the president of every club and had a 4.0 gpa.

So, yep, that's about it.

See ya,
Lillian

No comments: