This is a blog about my life. Let's see where it goes, shall we?

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Shopping and the Big City

It's always a thrill to go to a big city. I live in the suburbs, so it's a very different environment. In big cities, one always sees people wearing the designer brands that most of us can only dream of. Even the little kids my mom and I saw were wearing designer coats. The buildings are also incredibly tall. It kind of freaks me out to look up at them, but I think it would be fun to live there.

The hotel room my mom and I stayed in was super small, but what room we had was really nice. It even had paintings on the walls and other nice decorations. We didn't have much of a view from our window, but it was still interesting to look out at the top of the building below us.

In the city, we went to this super fancy McDonald's. If it weren't for the french fries and burgers in their signature packages, one would have never guessed that this was a McDonald's!

My favorite part, though, was the shopping. My mom and I went into all the designer stores that we could never afford but we tried on some things anyway. My favorite was the Chanel store. The clothes are amazing and just so classy!

Hopefully I can live in a big city when I'm older.

See ya,
Lillian

No comments: